The mission of Hailey's Community Development department is to plan for growth while preserving community values and increasing our environmental, economic, and social sustainability.
We apply best practices to ensure:
- efficient land use, development, and growth management;
- compliance with city policies and standards; and,
- provide the community with information and assistance.
The Community Development team and department is guided by the following core values:
- Professional and Ethical
- Thorough and Accurate
- Proactive and Corrective
- Open-minded and Creative
- Communicative and Collaborative
- Organized and Efficient
- Responsive and Adaptable
- Approachable and Knowledgeable
Over the course of 2020, the City of Hailey’s Sustainability & Resilience team conducted a series of energy audits on the municipal buildings. Below is an overview of the findings.
Hailey’s Sunbeam Subdivision First in the Nation to Achieve NGBS Four-Star Rating Under New 2020 Standards Press release issued February 17, 2022 HAILEY, IDAHO — Local developer, along with dedicated…
Community Development Department