Encroachment Permit FAQs

Residential Encroachment Permits FAQs

Submit an Encroachment Permit application. An application fee is required at the time of submittal ($50 for a residential application, $75 for a commercial application). The City will review the application and prepare the permit. Inspection fees will be invoiced to the applicant, and are due when the permit is issued.

Residential Encroachment Permit Application

Commercial Encroachment Permit Application

If the encroachment application is for a drywell, then the Idaho Department of Water Resources Shallow Injection Well Inventory application must also be submitted.

Road Repair Sidewalk