Location: This non-motorized, diverse use trail runs for two miles along the foothills east of the Woodside Subdivision.
- North Terminus behind the bus facility at the Community Campus. Parking available.
- Founders Field/Silverstone Condos. Parking nearby.
- Laurelwood Drive at Keefer Park. Parking available.
- Echo Hill Park. Limited parking.
- Water Gulch Road behind Woodside Elementary. Limited parking.
About This Trail: As the valley floor becomes more developed, more residents seek nearby recreation in the undeveloped hillside lands that border Hailey. The Toe of the Hill Trail is a maintained, wilderness-type trail open to pedestrian, bicycle, equestrian and canine use.